The Parish Council is an elected body consisting of 9 Parish Councillors who work for the good of the village.
Council meetings are normally held on the 2nd Monday of each calender month at 6.00pm in the Heritage Centre, The Cemetery, Wheatley Hill. Council meetings are open and members of the public are welcome to attend.
The Council has two Sub Committees which meet as and when necessary.
Cemetery Sub Committee
- Councillor Mrs M Goyns, B Maddison and Mrs E Carr
Allotment Sub Committee
- Councillor B Maddison, M Nicholls and J Miller
The Council has a permanent workforce of 3 employees:-
- J Thompson, Clerk to the Council and Responsible Financial Officer
- J Davies, Head Groundsperson
- D Lamb, Groundsperson
By working in partnership with people who are committed to our village we aim to improve the quality of life for all residents.
We are committed to:-
- Listening to and responding to the views and needs of local residents.
- Promoting local democracy.
- Proactively working to improve our village.
- Working in partnership to provide efficient service delivery.
Wheatley Hill Parish Council prides itself on its high standards of governance. We believe in the principle that if it is worth doing it is worth doing it well. We are responsible for looking after your money and spending it wisely whilst at the same time achieving value for money. We are committed to achieving quality and high standards in everything we do in order that we can continually improve.
Wheatley Hill Parish Council welcomes your feedback, whether you are happy or unhappy with our services or you have any suggestions as to how we might improve we want to hear from you.
We hope you enjoy your visit to this website, and that you find it useful. If you have any comments on it please contact us.
Top of page