Spennymoor Town Council
Welcome to Spennymoor Town Council.
We have developed our new look website to provide a valuable source of information for all residents of our area, as well as visitors to the Town and anyone else who has an interest in Spennymoor and the surrounding area.
Use this website to discover the services provided by the Town Council, events going on in our area as well as details of things to do and places to go.
We hope you find the website easy to use and would welcome your comments. Please contact us to let us know.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit - Notice is hereby given that the Audit for the year ended 31st March 2013 was completed on 4th September, 2013 Notice of Conclusion of Audit.pdf
- Accounts 2012/13 - arrangements for the inspection and audit of the Council's accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 are now available. For details of your rights click Inspection of Accounts 2012-2013.pdf
- Public Notice of Allowances Paid to Spennymoor Town Council Councillors
- Art Gallery - Spennymoor Town Hall Gallery is open to the public between 12 noon and 4pm Monday to Friday; and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.
- Durham Mining Museum is now situated within the Town Hall. Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 12noon until 4pm and Friday/Saturday 10am -2pm. Please click on the following link to access their website Durham Mining Museum
- 'YOU SAID, WE DID' - resulting from the Parish Plan consultation with the Spennymoor Community.You Said, We Did.pdf
Top of page