Spennymoor Town Council
Welcome to Spennymoor Town Council.
We have developed our new look website to provide a valuable source of information for all residents of our area, as well as visitors to the Town and anyone else who has an interest in Spennymoor and the surrounding area.
Use this website to discover the services provided by the Town Council, events going on in our area as well as details of things to do and places to go.
We hope you find the website easy to use and would welcome your comments. Please contact us to let us know.
- NOTICE OF ELECTION - Election of a Town Councillor - Spennymoor Ward of Spennymoor Parish Notice Of Election Spennymoor Ward.pdf
- Notice of Appointment of Date for the Exercise of Electors Rights - Accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2014. The documents are made available on reasonable notice by application between the hours of 9am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) commencing on Monday 16th June 2014 and ending on Friday 11th July Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2014.pdf
- Art Gallery - Spennymoor Town Hall Gallery is open to the public between 12 noon and 4pm Monday to Friday; and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.
- Durham Mining Museum is now situated within the Town Hall. Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 12noon until 4pm and Friday/Saturday 10am -2pm. Please click on the following link to access their website Durham Mining Museum
- 'YOU SAID, WE DID' - resulting from the Parish Plan consultation with the Spennymoor Community.You Said, We Did.pdf
- Election of a Town Councillor for Byers Green Ward Declaration of Result of Poll.pdf
- Please click on the following link to access Spennymoor Town Councils Annual Report for 2014 Annual Report 2014.pdf
- Members Allowance Payments for the Year Ended 31 March 2014.pdf
- FOR SPENNYMOOR SENIOR CITIZENS ONLY age 65 or over - Spennymoor Gala Trip on Friday 22nd August, 2014 to REDCAR. Pick up points from 9.30am - Ken Warnes, Princess Court, Salvins Arms, Durham Road (corner Wood Vue), Butterby Grange, Catherine Close, Clarence Court, Town Centre (Factory Shop), Ash Tree, Tudhoe (Tudhoe Vic), Half Moon Lane and Barnfield Road. The Gala Committee hope you enjoy your day at Redcar. Returning home 4pm prompt. PLEASE RETURN ON SAME COACH AS YOU ARRIVED.
Top of page