Spennymoor Town Council
Welcome to Spennymoor Town Council.
We have developed our new look website to provide a valuable source of information for all residents of our area, as well as visitors to the Town and anyone else who has an interest in Spennymoor and the surrounding area.
Use this website to discover the services provided by the Town Council, events going on in our area as well as details of things to do and places to go.
- We hope you find the website easy to use and would welcome your comments. Please contact us to let us know.
- THE TOWN MAYOR, MEMBERS AND STAFF OF SPENNYMOOR TOWN COUNCIL WISH ALL RESIDENTS AND VISITORS A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2015
- Art Gallery - BOB ABLEY ART GALLERY in Spennymoor Town Hall is open to the public between 12 noon and 4pm Monday to Friday; and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays THE GALLERY IS NOW CLOSED THE NEW EXHIBITION OPENS ON SATURDAY 10TH JANUARY
- Durham Mining Museum is situated within the Town Hall. Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 12noon until 4pm and Friday/Saturday 10am -2pm. Please click on the following link to access their website Durham Mining Museum THE MINING MUSEUM WILL BE CLOSED OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD AND WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY 5TH JANUARY
- 'YOU SAID, WE DID' - resulting from the Parish Plan consultation with the Spennymoor Community.You Said, We Did.pdf
- Please click on the following link to access Spennymoor Town Councils Annual Report for 2014 Annual Report 2014.pdf
- Members Allowance Payments for the Year Ended 31 March 2014.pdf
Top of page